Always post the rules
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write your questions
Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Actually tell them you’ve tagged them
lifesabeautifulandaburningthing tagged me! :)
1. Favourite season?
Spring, definitely Spring. I like the feeling of coming out of winter; it’s like coming up for air after a long time under water.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Probably Madeira because it’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever visited and no matter where you are on the island, you feel like you should instagram whatever view you’re looking at. I also quite like the whole laid back Island lifestyle. Probably not forever but a few years of that would be lovely.
3. Favourite lyrics?
I’m going to be completely honest here and risk sounding narcissistic but my favourite lyrics are probably one of my own (socially unacceptable, my bad). Think about it, usually your favourite lyrics are the ones you relate to most and what is closer to home than my own lyrics! That’s not to say that I like all my lyrics though. And my favourite lyrics change once a week.
So yeah, right now, my favourite lyrics from my song Labyrinth:
"I’ve a maze of a mind hidden under my skin
Oh the walls are built high but they’re terribly thin”
4. What are you looking forward to?
I’m looking forwards to May Week (in June…obviously) where I get to go to lots of ridiculously extravagant Cambridge balls and get hideously drunk after the stress of exams and this year is finished. Oh and my birthday because that’ll be my LAST EXAM ERMAAAGEERDDD (of the year…not ever sadly)
5. What is your favourite food?
Pizza. Oh god I love pizza.
6. What is the furthest you have been from home?
7. If the computer dies what do you do?- i.e hobbies/things you like doing not involving the internet!
Song writing on my guitar, weaving (lol), going through photo albums, cooking.
8. Play any musical instruments?
I play guitar and violin :)
9. Favourite holiday you have been on?
Oh man, I’ve had so many fantastic holidays each with their own merits.
A particularly great one was France in 2011 with my besties. And then pretty much every skiing holiday I’ve ever gone on.
10. Which superpower would you like?
Time travel, definitely.
11. What are you doing for Easter?
Well Easter is finished for me as I’m back at uni really but I spent the holiday at home and a week in Italy which was nice. Easter Sunday will be spent at the pub with my uni friends :)
Ok! I tag:
the-hellcat-spangledshalalala, minuas, boobiessssss, theverybestatbeingbad, verityrowan & alicerosemcl
1. What’s your favourite memory this year?
2. What are your summer plans?
3. What’s would be your last meal on earth if you could choose?
4. Favourite quote?
5. What book really impacted on your life?
6. What are you looking forwards to this year?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
8. What’s the song you listen to most?
9. Seen any music artists live?
10. What’s the story behind your name?
11. If you could go back in time and meet one person and spend the day with them, who would it be?
lifesabeautifulandaburningthing asked: Hellooo, I tagged you in a thingy with questions so if you want to answer feeeeeeeel free :) xxxx
Hallooooo! I was having a stalk and I just seen :D will do it! xxx thank you
Anonymous asked: You're beautiful. I hope you know that <3
You’re very sweet, thank you who ever you are :) x
Happy birthday to the epicentre of my world, my other half, my right hand, my rock, my wonderful best friend. One day we’ll be celebrating your 90th birthday together when we’re wise(ish) and wrinkly, reminiscing on all the great memories we’ve made over the years. I can only wish it upon everyone to have a powerful friendship like ours. 💕👭