paradiseakindoflibrary said: Literally just picked random numbers between 1 and 40 so sorry if these are weird ones - 5, 18, 37, 22 :)
5. Talk about the best birthday you’ve had:
- Definitely this year which is odd but it was the best day. I had my very last law exam in the morning (not great!) and it went awfully but I woke up to my flatmates’ presents and they’d put a banner outside my door wishing me good luck. Then we all went down for breakfast before my exam. After my terrible exam, I was sprayed with champagne by my subject buddies and we got completely drunk at like 4pm and carried on til 3am. It was absolutely brilliant and lots of people made my day so special. One of the girls on my course even got me a cake as a surprise and the 5 people who usually sit in front of me at lectures all grouped together and bought me pink champagne!
18. Talk about something that happened in elementary school:
- When I was in year 3 (8 years old) my teacher made us do creative writing one lesson. I wrote a story and in it, I used the word “whilst”. When I went to hand it in to the teacher, she read it and then said “Laura-May, I want you to take this, show Mr Cassidy (the head teacher) and point him to the sentence with whilst in it.” I had never been sent to the head teacher so my little year 3 self was bricking it. I had no idea what I’d written that was so wrong! After an agonising wait outside Mr Cassidy’s office I bring him this story and he reads it. He looks at me and goes “Did you write this yourself? No one told you to write this word?” (pointing at ‘whilst’). I was nearly gonna cry because I was so nervous and I start shaking my head like no sir, of course not I just wrote it. All of a sudden he whips out his sticker box and starts patting me on the shoulder like “WELL DONE LAURA MAY, YOU USED THE WORD WHILST! The golden word!” and then sent me out with my sticker. To this day I still have no idea what the hell all that was about. It just sticks out in my head as the oddest moment in my education.
37. Talk about someone you thought you were in love with:
- I thought I was in love with this boy I met in Madeira. Legit had our lives planned out hahaha. It was just a big crush though, when I look back- especially now that I know what it feels like to actually be in love with someone- I laugh at myself. I just liked him because he liked me I think.
22. Talk about your worst fear:
- I have so many fears but I reckon my fear of heights is my most long standing fear. It’s gotten much better but maaaaan I cannot deal with being high up. Even little bridges or standing on walls freaks me out.